Project CarryMe DS

For discussion of the Pacific Cycles Carry-Me and Carry-All.

Project CarryMe DS

Postby kameraguy on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:03 am

So far I am really enjoying my CarryMe DS. So much fun to ride. Although I bought it to help me find things to photograph, I have been tempted to use "it" as the subject. Here is a slideshow of some of the results.

BTW - there is a downside to this bike. It has been quite difficult to ride it without being stopped by people who are wondering what it is...and almost immediately asking where to buy it!

Cheers,
Christian
kameraguy

Re: Project CarryMe DS

Postby Guest on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:21 pm

GREAT Pix .. well done

Postby Guest on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:51 am

Tell me about the hazards of riding of a CarryMe bike---getting unwanted attention. Today, while riding past a man and his kids along the PCN, the father laughed. It is a favourite with aunties. Once at a traffic junction waiting for the green light to come on, an auntie commented that it is a very nice bike. Then a normal bike zipped past us. She added,"That one not nice. Wheels too big." hahaha

Still it is a nifty bike, great to manoeurve and it grows on the owner with time.

Postby RollatorGuySweden on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Yes it is a very cute little/small bike.
I've always wanted one. But I am too tall
my knee will hit the handles and easily
throw me in unbalance at turns in heave traffic.

A CarryAll maybe works better for me but
even that one is too small my knee will hit the handles
on that one too. Them are not built for tall riders.
RollatorGuySweden

Postby jago25_98 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:56 pm

I love my CarryMe. I've taken it loads of places. It's amazing, definitely the best bike ever as long as there are few hills.

Unfortunately the back wheel is buckled now so I need a spare. No idea how I will get a new one... I will trying calling Pacific
jago25_98

Return to CarryMe & CarryAll by Pacific Cycles